CampbellGray Hotels is an hotel operator that offers design input, development services and long term management for high-end hotel projects.
Our ideal scenario is to get involved with a project from inception where we are heavily engaged in guiding the development from day one to make sure the concepts, philosophies and values influence all aspects of the project, from initial ideas to the finished product and on a long term basis. Our developments to date range from acquisitions of freehold buildings (pre-planning permission), new builds through to completion, major and gentle renovations of hotels in operation within listed/non-listed buildings, re-branding and re-positioning.
We strive to demonstrate that luxury, comfort and service today require human design and attention. We believe in creating things that are built to last and quite simply we are the antidote to a cookie cut-out hotel company.
We take pride in choosing projects based on an excellent relationship with the owners, where there is a meeting of minds, shared passion and vision.
We are involved in every aspect of the creation, philosophy and concept of an hotel. We want each hotel to be highly individual while at the same time having a close relationship with each of the other hotels. It’s all about being right for the times and we design hotels that give you a sense of place.
With decades of experience in developing hotels, we assist and advise owners in guiding and briefing architects, interior designers and relevant consultants, contractors and specialists and we overlook the following aspects of an hotel project:
- Operational Brief including space planning, layouts, service requirements for all aspects of the hotel including operating equipment and systems, product and staff (front of house and back of house) for projects in both urban and rural locations, with or without private residences/hotel branded residences.
- Master planning and Landscaping input
- Financial forecasts and budgeting
- Art sourcing and procurement
- FF&E (Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment) sourcing and procurement
- OS&E (Operating Supplies & Equipment) specifications and procurement
- Guidance on choice and installation of operational systems and other technical aspects
- Pre-Opening services including wide ranging operational and financial policies and procedures, recruitment, staffing & training, sales & marketing and public relations, operational standards and manuals
Throughout the development phase and all the way to the opening day, the team visit the project on a regular basis, provide continuous feedback on design, development and site progress, recruit a General Manager and assist with full training and support to the opening teams.
You may download a copy of our current Campbell Gray Hotels Company Presentation by clicking here.
For any further information or if you wish to discuss a development opportunity with us, please contact:
45 Pont Street
London SW1X 0BD
Tel +44 (0) 7860 188 827
Main +44 (0) 20 3709 6560