Along with our visionary chairman, the team at CampbellGray Hotels combines various business disciplines with substantial hotel management experience to bring full support and direction to hotel management teams.
Once the hotel is complete and we have prepared the teams during the preopening phase, we start a continuous programme for the comprehensive management of the property and business including:
- Financial control (supervision and control of the annual budgets, working capital requirements, reporting, budgeting for purchases and replacements of FF&E, capital expenditure projects etc.)
- Operational objectives and standards
- Continuous review and enhancement of Food & Beverage offerings
- Human Resources, training and standard manuals
- Sales & Marketing strategies
- Public Relations and Social Media
In a similar fashion to the development phase, our leadership of the business is achieved through regular visits to the property as well as remote monitoring, control and support from head office on a regular basis.
We are passionate about what we do and will always strive for constant achievement and success.