Philanthropy & Sustainability
Our philanthropy programmes are geared towards both charities and the arts and we are always enrolled in initiatives in the cities and countries in which we operate.
“Our aim is to be able to make a difference where difference is needed.”
Wellbeing goes hand in hand with sustainability. CAMPBELL GRAY HOTELS is one of the only international hotel operators that has a sister company dedicated to environmental issues. We support our development partners in renewable energy initiatives, water management and new technologies.
Through our company mandate to reduce our carbon footprint, each member hotel conducts supply chain audits and educates our teams to be socially conscious in business. We support local procurement, sustainable and environmental positive supplies.
- We have opted for refill bottles from ila to reduce single use plastic containers
- Our in-room guest amenities are chemical free
- We source locally produced organic or natural guest soap wherever this is possible to encourage local producers
- Our swimming pools are chlorine-free
- We do not bleach at our laundries and we encourage our guests to help us in our endeavour to reduce laudry
- We love to take part in local community programmes and our teams participate in clean up days