Luxury Residences in Amman
Campbell Gray Living Amman offers an inimitable lifestyle experience and an unmatched contemporary aesthetic that embraces sophistication, understated elegance, and effortless style at every turn.
Designed by London’s Martin Brudnizki Design Studio, residences at Campbell Gray Living Amman grants homeowners access to an unprecedented lifestyle experience in Jordan’s bustling capital, opening new doors for all aspects of one’s life.
Step Inside A Private Residence
The apartments come complete with state-of-the-art appliances and world class fittings, with every tiny detail carefully perfected by an expert design team. The bedrooms and living rooms feature solid oak flooring, and the hallways are fitted with bespoke raw silk wallpaper. Each master bedroom is equipped with a spacious oak-lined walk-in wardrobe, exquisite Hermès wallpaper, and a master bathroom with bespoke black-and-white flooring. The bathrooms are fitted with Dornbracht taps, Duravit wash basins, and cast stone flooring and bespoke ceramic tiles. In addition to the spacious interior layout, apartments offer gorgeous views of Amman’s new downtown district from scenic balconies.
The kitchens come fully equipped with Leicht Kitchen cabinets, which are exclusive to Campbell Gray Living Amman, as well as a range of Miele appliances, including a dishwasher, refrigerator, and oven. The floors, kitchen worktops, and backsplashes are made of bespoke stone imported from Brazil, while the back pantry includes a laundry area connected to a single bedroom. Each living room boasts built-in solid oak bookcases and motorised curtains, as well as a Lutron home automation system to control all aspects of the home environment. The entire residential development is supported by a Caterpillar standby generator, CCTV, and high-speed fibre optic connections.
Apartments Available in the Residential Building
Apartments available in the Tower Building
Semi-furnished Residences: 14 apartments with one to five bedrooms
- Area: approx. 280m2-350m2
Fully Furnished Hotel Apartments: 24 fully furnished hotel apartments, with one-, two-, and three-bedroom options
- Area: approx. 259m2 – 580m2
- Solid oak flooring in bedrooms and living rooms
- Beola Argentata granite flooring in kitchens
- Leicht kitchen cabinetry
- Cast stone kitchen worktops and backsplashes
- Kitchens fitted with sleek, state-of-the-art appliances
- Oak-lined wardrobes
- Solid oak bookcases
- Raw silk & Hermès wall coverings (optional)
- Dornbracht taps
- Duravit washbasins
- Cast stone flooring and ceramic tiles in bathrooms
- Lighting, air conditioning, and motorised curtains all controlled via a centralised Lutron home automation system
- Intercom system
- Fibre optic, triple-play-ready connections provided by Orange Jordan
- 24-hour central hot water supply
- Kitchen heat detectors and bedroom smoke detectors
- High-performance thermal & acoustical double glazing on windows
- Members only lounge/business club
- Fully furnished offices
- Free IT support
- Secure private network
- Triple-play fibre optic service
- Personalised telephone answering
- Daily cleaning service
- Incoming mail distribution
- À la carte services
- Concierge, postal & courier services
- Boardroom & meeting rooms
- Stationary supply, printing, copying & scanning
- Dry cleaning
- Wine cellar for every apartment
- Residents’ club available on eighth floor
The Residential Rooftop
Owners of the residences will also be granted exclusive access to their own private retreat, Las Cabañas, a beautifully landscaped rooftop leisure area. This picturesque urban escape is equipped with a heated infinity pool; a shared Jacuzzi; nine private Cabañas, each with their own private Jacuzzi; rooftop dining areas; and four intimate fire pit lounges, complete with comfortable sofas and ottomans for stylish entertaining. The beautifully designed seating areas are illuminated in the evening, creating a magical ambiance.
Furthermore, for an annual membership fee, residents will also be able to make use of a well-equipped multipurpose entertainment hall, offering an idyllic setting for hosting a wide range of activities, events, and special occasions.