The Machrie Lodges
Self-Catering Living with all the hotel facilities to hand
– the best of both worlds !
Located adjacent to the main hotel building, our stunning lodges are ideal for self-catering breaks with loved ones. Boasting modern, stylish interiors and all the mod cons you could imagine, they provide the perfect base for exploring the very best that Islay has to offer on your own terms.
Each lodge offers two spacious bedrooms, each with their own en-suite, and open plan living and dining area, patio with outdoor seating.
Facilities & Services
Enjoy the freedom of staying in your very own luxury lodge boasting stylish furnishings, beautiful décor, and has everything you need to feel at home.
As well as the everyday essentials in your accommodation like cutlery, towels and bed linen, there’s so much more included in your break.
Don’t fancy cooking. Take advantage of the wonderful facilities at The Machrie. Our restaurant is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our menus feature fine local produce featuring ingredients farmed, caught or bred in Scotland. Relax in one of the lounges, enjoy afternoon tea with the most amazing view, drinks on the Terrace or sample one of the fine Islay malts in the Bar – the choice is yours.
- Two bedrooms which can be set as super-king or twin beds
- Flatscreen TV
- In room safe
- Desk & multi-plug charging station
- Bedside radio
- Complimentary bottled island water
- Tea & coffee station
- Two bathrooms each with separate shower and bath
- Bathrobes, slippers & hairdryer
- Scottish natural bathroom products
- Daily maid service
- Living Room with comfy sofas and chairs, Flatscreen TV, Sony Playstation ©
- Dining Area with table and chairs, Desk and multi-plug charging station
- Kitchen area
- 2-ring hob and oven
- Microwave, Kettle and Toaster
- Outdoor seating area
Hotel Facilities include
- Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary Shuttle Service from Air and Ferry Ports
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Miles of roaming space for dog walks. Dogs are welcome to stay with you in your lodge (charges apply)
- Residential green fees on our Links golf course, use of the Hebrides Putting Green, driving range, 6-hole wee course, pro shop and Teaching Studio with Trackman 4
- Multiple dining and lounging options, including the outdoor restaurant terrace and the hotel courtyard
- PureGray spa and gym
- 30-seat screening room with nightly or private screenings
- Disabled access
October 2020 – March 2021 – from £299 per night (only £74.75 per person)
Escape the ordinary, rediscover luxury and start enjoying unforgettable experiences with the people who matter.
Perfect for 2 couples, 4 gents for a golfing break, 4 girls on a Spa getaway or a family of 5 to enjoy the great outdoors.
The Inns by The Loch
Located at the harbour in Bowmore, The Inns is a fabulous 3-bedroomed house, situated on the shores of Loch Indaal. There are 3 double bedrooms, each has its own en suite and fabulous views out over the water.
The spacious lounge offers a comfortable sitting area with TV and panoramic views over the harbour. Relax and enjoy the peacefulness of the sea and fabulous sunsets
The kitchen has cooker, microwave and dishwasher and there is a utility room with washer and dryer upstairs.
Bowmore is best known for its whisky and Bowmore Distillery can be found just around the corner. The distillery welcomes you to its visitor centre and tours are available. Also unique to this town is the round church, reputedly designed to ensure that evil spirits had no corner in which to hide.
A variety of shops are close-by, most of which are found on the main street which runs from the round church to the harbour. Other amenities include a supermarket, post office, banks and restaurants. Guests staying at The Inns will also enjoy discounted green fees at The Machrie Golf Links. Complimentary wi-fi is available.