The Phoenicia, Malta/Pet Policy
The Phoenicia welcomes well behaved pets with the following guidelines:
- All guests checking into the hotel with small breed dogs must sign the Pet Policy Agreement
- Mobile phone number must be provided at check in
- Dogs may not exceed 8kg in weight, except for certified Guide Dogs
- Dogs are not allowed in any of our restaurants, on the pool deck or in the pool. Certified Guide Dogs are allowed in our restaurants, as long as they are on a leash.
- Dogs may not be left alone in guest rooms, they must be supervised at all times and be on a leash in public areas
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced
- Dogs are not to be walked without a leash on the hotel grounds, gardens or lawns and you agree to pick up after your pet even outside the hotel premises
- The hotel will charge €50.00 service fee per stay for guests with pets, except for certified Guide Dogs. This fee will offset the additional cleaning expense incurred
- Guests are responsible for all property damage resulting from their pet
- Housekeeping may not service rooms with pets present, please call extension #0 to schedule a convenient time to have your room serviced
- Guests agree to indemnify the hotel, its owners and its operators from all liability and damage suffered as a result of their pet’s presence
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to guests who do not comply with the pet friendly policies of The Phoenicia.
If you have any additional questions regarding our Pet Policy, please get in touch with our reservations department by emailing [email protected]
Want to hear more?