January Sale 25% off
Book your stay and save 25% off our best available room only rate for stays between 4th January and 20th December 2019 at The Phoenicia Malta, a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World. Our sale also includes the option to add breakfast at a special rate, served in the beautiful Phoenix Restaurant. The offer also includes complimentary WiFi and non-alcoholic minibar.
The culinary and nightlife scene in Valletta has been upgraded during the last couple of years being home of many superb Mediterranean restaurants and trendy cocktail bars.The picturesque streets of the capital city are also full of shops, from well know international brands to fashionable local designers. All together makes Malta, and Valletta, the perfect location for a city break in 2019.
Terms and conditions:
- The January Sale rate represents a 25% discount off our best available room only rate. You have the option to add breakfast during the booking process at a special reduced rate.
- This offer is applicable for stays between 4th January until 20th December 2019 and must be booked before 31st January 2019.
- Air Malta discount is 10% off Go Smart flights. Flights must be booked on Air Malta website. Click here to read more about the Air Malta offer.
- This is an advance purchase rate which is non-transferable, non-refundable and requires full pre-payment on confirmation of booking which is retained as a fee in case of a no show or cancellation.
- VAT of 7% is included in the rate.
- ECO tax is applicable and payable upon checkout.
- This is a limited time offer and can be withdrawn and/or amended at any time.
See what’s happening in Malta and Valletta in 2019.
21st April Easter Sunday
24th, 27th 30th April & 4th May Malta International Fireworks Festival 2019
9th August Notte di San Lorenzo Firework
16th – 18th Summer Carnival
24th August Joseph Calleja & Andrea Bocelli concert
Even More in Valletta
The 7th edition of the Valletta International Baroque Festival is set to start on the 11th January until the 26th January with top class performances taking place in 36 different landmarks around Malta, as Teatru Manuel and St John’s Co Cathedral in Valletta, the Aula...read more
Malta’s Capital City is buzzing with bars, restaurants, museums and traditional as well as ultramodern shops
The majestic Triton Fountain square at the entrance to Malta’s capital sets the tone for what you are to expect from the UNESCO World Heritage City of Valletta. As you walk across the square to City Gate with the Parliament Building just behind it, edges and angles...read more
Jon Gomm started our meeting by typing the answers to our questions on his mobile phone. He'd lost his voice on Saturday night, one and a quarter hours into his packed performance at Robert Sammut Hall in Floriana sponsored by The Phoenicia. Nonetheless, he typed, he...read more