Stay for 4 – Get 1 Night Free
The Phoenicia Malta, located just outside the City Gate of Valletta, is well connected to all the major attractions on the Maltese Islands making it the ideal place to stay for any visit. Valletta, the capital city of Malta, includes a compact ensemble of 320 monuments that encapsulate every aspect of the civil, religious, artistic and military functions of its illustrious founders, The Order of the Knights of St John of Jerusalem. In 1980, the grand City of Valletta was declared as a UNESCO World Heritage.
The second half of the year presents a packed calendar of events. On the 5th of October, the streets and squares of Valletta will host “Notte Bianca”, a sensational night-time celebration of music, dance, theatre and visual arts. The 40th edition of the Rolex Middle Sea Race will kick off on the 19th October in the Grand Harbour. The Three Palaces Festival will take place between 1st and 10th November within the beautiful setting of three of Malta’s historical Baroque palaces.
Take advantage of this limited time offer and enjoy your 4th night free for stays until the 20th December 2019. This offer includes complimentary Wi-Fi and free non-alcoholic minibar.
Terms and conditions:
- The offer is applicable for bookings until 20th December 2019 for stays of 4 nights on room only basis. Breakfast may be added during the second step of the booking process.
- To avail yourself of the offer, you must book a minimum of 4 nights. The free night value will be calculated automatically during the booking process.
- This is an advance purchase rate which is non-transferable, non-refundable and requires full pre-payment on confirmation of booking which is retained as a fee in case of a no show or cancellation.
- This promotion applies only to Suites and Deluxe Harbour View Rooms for the months of July and August. The offer applies to all room types during the rest of the year 2019.
- This promotion applies only to new bookings.
- VAT of 7% is included in the rate.
- ECO tax is not included and it is payable upon checkout.
- This is a limited time offer and can be withdrawn and/or amended at any time. Blackout dates may apply.
See what’s happening in Malta and Valletta in 2019
29th June – 13th July | Malta International Arts Festival
5th – 7th July | The Marsovin Summer Wine Festival
6th July Malta Philarmonic Orchestra – Water Concerto
9th July Isle of MTV
9th – 13th July Malta Music Week
15th – 20th July Malta Jazz Festival
17th – 21st July | Malta International Food Festival
27th July | Unite with Tomorrowland
From Our Blog
One of the most anticipated events of the summer is the annual Summer concert hosted by the Maltese tenor Joseph Calleja at The Granaries in Floriana, located on the doorsteps of The Phoenicia. The Italian legend Andrea Bocelli will be joining Joseph Calleja again...read more
Havana Club held a tasting at The Club Bar to explore the rum and food flavours created especially for this private event. Emmanuel DuPont-Machet, Havana Club Export Area Manager, introduced his thrilling Havana Club 'Iconica Collection' tasting with a welcome in...read more
For the second consecutive year, The Phoenicia Malta is an official partner of Valletta Film Festival. Held annually in June, Valletta Film Festival is Malta’s largest cinematic event attracting over 10,000 people to the Capital City to watch contemporary,...read more