The Phoenicia Malta, in conjunction with the Valletta Film Festival organisers, is offering a unique package exclusively to our guests inclusive of a free Valletta Film Festival Pass for the first 10 bookings made directly with the hotel.
This package, available between the 12th until the 25th of June for stays of 3 nights or more and includes daily breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, free non-alcoholic minibar and a discount of 15% on your room.
The official dates of the Valletta Film Festival are between the 14th and the 23rd of June 2019. The opening ceremony and screening is on the 14th of June 2019 and the closing ceremony including the screening is taking place on the 23rd of June 2019.
Subject to seating availability, the Valletta Film Festival Pass gives you access to the Festival screenings and side events such as the Masterclasses, talk and discussions. Guests must book their seats prior to attending.
The pass entitles you to discounts in designated bars, restaurants and shops in Valletta. These will be published in the Festival Catalogue.
To pre-book your seat please follow these steps:
- Access https://www.vallettafilmfestival.com/2019-festival-pass-tickets/
- Follow the regular steps for purchasing a screening ticket online and use the access code at check-out instead of payment. Access codes will be available as from 1st June 2019. This can be obtained from our Sales department.
- Alternatively, at the Festival box office as from the 1st June 2019.
With this pass you will receive VIP treatment consisting of:
- Access-all areas.
- Transport to opening and closing screening in VFF Audi Vehicles (Guests should dress up for the occasion).
- VIP seating at all screening at Pjazza Teatru Rjal.
- Access to the opening and closing parties.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicable for stays of 3 nights or more between 12th June and 25th June 2019.
- Includes 7% VAT. Eco Tax is applicable and payable upon checkout.
- This is a limited time offer and can be withdrawn and/or amended at any time.
- This is an advance purchase rate which is non-transferable, non-refundable and requires full pre-payment on confirmation of booking which is retained as a fee in case of a no show or cancellation.
From Our Blog
For the second consecutive year, The Phoenicia Malta is an official partner of Valletta Film Festival. Held annually in June, Valletta Film Festival is Malta’s largest cinematic event attracting over 10,000 people to the Capital City to watch contemporary,...read more
Champagne Barons de Rothschild Managing Director Frédéric Mairesse says that he has an event at The Phoenicia tonight, an exclusive dinner for 30 of Malta's most distinguished individuals. "We're working on the visibility of the brand and Malta is a luxury tourism...read more
It is mid-morning in a beautiful Mediterranean garden. On a soft February morning, gardeners are sweeping the paths, a faint veil of fine dust hanging in slanting Spring sunshine. Lawns grace swathes of this delightful garden, a gazebo pops cheekily out of the ordered...read more